shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shopaholicoverhere asks.. #002

Another SAOH asks...
I've been kind of obsessed with discovering some new webshops, because to be honest.. I'm kidding a little over H&M. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But what's the fun if having the same dress or blouse as million other girls. I know, it shows we all have fabulous style, because H&M isn't some cheap store. It's not expensive but the style is not cheap! But I still think it would be fun to find some new webshops for when I'm having my online shopping cravings.. So share me yours!!
Untitled


Leave me 1, 2, 5, 70 if you must :)

now off topic: Can you guys please vote for my blog (CotS) at urban-stiletto.com/blogger-contest-2011/stemmen. You can vote after every 24 hours until 16th of April. Thank you, it would mean alot <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. You can check out www.tillys.com
    The sell surf and skate type of clothing, but believe me there are CUTE things there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I don't really shop clothing online. So I don't have any to recommend. But I like looking at cosmetic webshops. I only ordered from Boozyshop lately, but you already know that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love urbanoutfitters.com, forever21.com (of course), ASOS has some nice things on sale too. I'm always looking for new online stores too! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥