shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I BLOG; THEREFOR I AM. ❤









DEAR FOLLOWERS AND VISITORS!
I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP! WILL YOU?


Here's the deal.
I just signed up to participate in Urban-Stiletto's blogger contest 2011!
It's a contest for all the bloggers of Holland!
There are three fabulous prize titles:






And with those fab prize titles, ofcourse there's the fab prizes!!
So it's obvious that I want to win at least one! And that's why I need my followers now more than ever! You can vote for me EVERYDAY (1x per day) till 16th of April. The competition ends at 23:59!!

So please, will you help me win? The website is in Dutch, but it's really easy!
All you have to do is click, search for my blog name, and vote.
If you need it, you can use a translator.


















If you voted, let me know and I will promise to find a way to show my real appreciation to all of you that did and hopefully were the reason I won.
If you have any problem voting, or just questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
I would like to take this moment, to thank everyone with a heart of gold that already voted! Keep making my day!! xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥