shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, January 29, 2011

♥Maybelline Calendar.

Maybelline New York has released their 2011 Calendar. And it is A-MA-ZINGG! It was a Limited Edition, so the ones that received one: Consider yourself lucky! I really wished I got one. The calendar is HUGE. And I'm not kidding. The whole is actually a puzzle but every month has an inside and outside picture.
Time to be amazed is now :





















HUGE right?

Now look at the beautiful fashion-able and colorful pictures of every month :D

January:











February:











March:











April:











May:











June:











July:











August:











September:











October:











November:











December:











sources: Sassisam Blog

With a calendar this awesome, I'd try to make my year this colorful everyday!
Do you love it or do you love it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥